re: suicide bombers posed as anti-war demonstrator What this...

1. 406 Posts.
    re: suicide bombers posed as anti-war demonstrator What this stupid girl was doing there at the first place ? She took sides with people who are determined and dedicated to DESTRUCT Israel . It is no childcare game over there , It is a constant danger everywhere . Every corner can be a source of danger , any moving person can be a moving suicide bomber . Everybody there is nervous . One mistake and you are a blessed memory . One hesitation and you may be a dead corpse . I am not condoning the dozer action which eventually was proved as an accident on Rachel's part. But that girl lopsidedly chose to defend a political case whose end is very clear : the total destruction of Israel and the Jewish people national home .
    I will not mention here other lopesidedness . When I posted the about the girl 16 years old that was BLOWN TO PIECES in the HAIFA bus on her way to UNI , I have received NOT EVEN ONE COMMENT . The AGENDA is very clear . Anything that Israel does , is magnified . You all waiting in the corner for the ISRAELIS . As soon as something bad is tracked down , all of you , do not stop , picking on it .
    This very attitude is my problem with all its hypocritic dissonance .
    Let me tell you something very simple n true :
    ANY other country , that would have found itself , in such muddy waters , as Israel has been in , would have reacted 1000 FOLDS harder n HARSHER than Israel has been .duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.