OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

Mate, I've been in this way longer than you. Anyone who knows...

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    Mate, I've been in this way longer than you. Anyone who knows me, knows how long I have been here. Just find it funny you phrase it like you're a new shareholder when you come in, and then all of a sudden, you are an experienced shareholder from way back. New shareholder, and you say, "what is happening" and now all of a sudden you seem to be offering advice on everything.I'm certainly not going to defend myself against someone like you.

People know who I am, and people know where I stand - to be called an influencer is laughable. I am a top 5 shareholder who has grave concerns on where this company is now headed and have expressed those concerns openly. That is why whenever I come into information I also try to share that on these boards.

The "MOB" I'm pushing I believe is our only chance to get this company back on its feet. Reading your suggestion, somehow were supposed to advertise IOU to another bidder in SEA. Sorry, but I really don't understand your logic on how this would work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.