SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The technological aspect of CLQ is a blue skies opportunity that...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The technological aspect of CLQ is a blue skies opportunity that I consider I have for free, since the mining aspect of CLQ should be enough to make this a successful investment by itself. I have great hopes for this segment of the business medium to long term, but have somewhat tempered expectations for the next couple of years. The fact that they have announced a small handful of contracts that they are negotiating [with expectations of closing at least one] hints to me that there is not a flood of these type of deals ready to explode. And the few deals they have closed are for pocket change, nothing to move the needle even an inch. I don't think their technology is priced very much into their stock value. The market would be right to view that as pure speculation, until they prove at least tens of millions in profits from this part of the business. So why is CLQ given a value so much higher then its brother australian cobalt/nickel/scandium mines. I think its mostly their management, the ever increasing web of relationships, the already complex penetration into china, the advancement of the project with banking, off take, autoclaves, housing, hires..... compared to those other projects this group looks like the cream of the crop by far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.