BSG bolnisi gold nl

why coeur is cheap, page-17

1. 112 Posts.
    like a lot of you lot I have been invested since the egoli days.
    What seems blatantly obvious is norm and dudley want out of direct control over the project and all the issues that go with it.
    Fair enough, but also from many years watching them they seem to have integrity and a good feel for markets(and governements) and their view on CDE is probably fairly sound, remember Georgia.
    Also from watching, with no solid evidence, they seem to only deal with friends and prior work mates or mates of mates.
    Saying this then this deal with CDE is probably a good thing due to unpublished info and loyalty?
    The issue for me is whether I want to have a large investment in a company that is now not going to be run by these two?
    Even if the vote goes against the merger they want out and whether CDE decide to call the option would be interesting, my guess is if another offer comes in over the top they would not??? or up the offer.
    But either way BSG as we know it will never be the same and eventually go to the highest bidder, I would think it would not be that unlikely that higher bids will come in as to me it seems very cheap.
    As a result I am going to hold and see what happens to get the best price hopefully.
    Is that a convoluted enough diatribe for you.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.