FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

why consolidate, page-13

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Bazza wrote...
    It really beggars belief how there is such a seemingly widely held assertion that consolidating shares causes all manner of strife to the sp and investor and should be avoided like the plague.I think it may have been Pinto who recently mentioned in one of his excellent posts that this forum was largely respectful of the views of others and several considered themselves almost on a friendship basis,or at least words to that effect.Whilst this is an admirable concept,it is not something that I feel particularly inclined to subscribe to.I do of course believe that a modicum of respect for others' views should always be a pre-requisite in forum involvement whenever possible,but there have been and will be times in the future when I want to tell it like it is without fear of admonishment or the ignore button from some cosy club of friends who's noses I may have disjointed by not engaging in sychophantic agreement.In fairness to Pinto his post to the person involved had considerable merit and I'm sure was echoed by many on here,but I for one have never felt obliged not to call a spade a spade for fear of upsetting the status quo or certain well respected posters if I feel the need arises and hopefully any that I have or do upset in the future will take it on the chin as I do,fully believing that is what forums are for.

Thumbs up from me Bazza!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.