QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Treasurehunter,i have done some visual checks on the location of...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Treasurehunter,i have done some visual checks on the location of the Ivanhoe's Houdini mine in relation to QMCs Stuart lease and i have to change my earlier statement,from what i can gather they are very close,i think within 15-20km North to South.If you go into QMCs Stuart Ann and into IVAs Ann on Houdini you can see how close they are in relation to Phosphate Hill,Cannington Mine and Osborne mine on the relative maps.

I have just spent 10 mins on this but it could be easily clarified with a bit more research.

Stuart Deposit - 88% JORC Resource Increase Total JORC Resource at project 2.29Mt @ 0.86% Copper (QMC100%)Queensland Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: QMN) is pleased to announce a major JORC Resource upgrade at its Stuart Project (on ML 90083) in the Cloncurry region of north-west Queensland.

Drilling intercepts strong copper-gold mineralisation at
    Ivanhoe Australia?s Houdini discovery near the Osborne Mine complex in the Cloncurry region Houdini anomaly lies on an unexplored 15-km-long fault zone and remains open in all directions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.