CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

lol.....angry...2.2% do be exact and yes it was i that dumped...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    lol.....angry...2.2% do be exact and yes it was i that dumped yesterday....filling t4p orders....As i did not want to sell....i needed to act on my concluding analysis and continue shorting the banks..as this is the big play for me at the moment...

Cvi looks great technically and most of the sell off was due to me and nothing more....otherwise it would probably be still at the .15 level..but rest assure that it shall rise again..

My large short position across the financials need to be supported by greater liquidity for security...

To conclude i am expecting the dow to crash and have mentioned it on the asx thread..But for this to happen i need the dow to close below 13000 which im not expecting for another 3 to 4 weeks....

FINAL WORD....so cvi has plenty of time to play out its full measurement rule...
    As i needed to act accordingly towards my short positions which dwarf the commitment in cvi..i had no choice but to commit even more money to my short positions as i see this as the big one for me.

OVER AND OUT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.