CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

why CYM is a Billion $ company in the making, page-1600

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Hey @seaman91, here's my two bob's worth. Lack of certainty on the capital raise is keeping the price subdued. And a lot of small retail investors are just playing the volatility.

Finance will unlock the gates to investors that saw execution risk and Niftys past. Baz has said he's talked to investors who have told him they will invest when that risk is out of the equation. Plus we will know what dilution we are in for. What this might do to SP is the $1m question. But we will know soon enough.

Many brownfield restarts rerate once production commences - look at AR1. While it will push the price higher, that is obviously 12 months hence.

But I think the consolidation in the Oz copper sector will mean their SP lifts during the year because the big boys will drive values for copper resources up. A rising tide lifts all boats as they say.

The other part, not inconsequential, is the likely upgrade of mineral resources at Maroochy and Murchison. If we have 3m tons, and we should know by August or so, it will raise some eyebrows. Definitely one of the largest copper resources in the country.

So a move into the 20s short term around the finance deal, a bit of volatility back and forward I suspect. By the end '22, we will be readying for production so there should be much more interest then. Can we dream 30s, 40s ? ..... when you wish upon a star ......

AR1 has been hitting all time highs. A small, crappy mine. Market value north of $250m.

Go figure. But it shows the up side.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.