CYM 0.00% 3.2¢ cyprium metals limited

why CYM is a Billion $ company in the making, page-1916

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    My question to the director was about what happens if the cap raise fails. You can’t assume a negative attitude by his answer.
    The problems facing CYM at the moment relate to a collapsing copper price. Down to $3.25 overnight. Goldman Sachs have now capitulated at forcast copper price of $6600 per ton this year, and BOA forcaste $4500. GS forcast $9000 end of next year and $15000 by 2025. (Source - mining.com). None of this is CYM fault but the one thing you don’t want is to start plating copper at peak recession. So whilst I have been impatient with the delays I am now glad we didn’t get finance back in May. 6 month delay is preferable.
    I’ve topped up my shares on market though wouldn’t be surprised if there is further share weakness ahead. What I don’t want is to see the company run out of cash. Getting the institutional placement oversubscribed was a good thing. I get that people are pissed off that there is a cap raise prior to completion of finance but I think they realised with the copper price collapsing they needed to boost the coffers ASAP.
    Just remember the shares you buy sub 10c are going to look insane in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.