CYM 0.00% 4.0¢ cyprium metals limited

why CYM is a Billion $ company in the making, page-455

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Hey @The Chook, dunno where you get your info but here's a few things you could consider.

If you looked you'd see that they have a mandatory quarterly report due next week sometime (probably release before Aus Day I'd guess) which is clearly an update point. There are also assays due from Maroochy as well as various assays from Nifty and the column metallurgy tests. They are cleaning up the site, upgrading the accommodation, doing necessary drilling, doing pit optimization, designing the overburden strip, getting the designs of the heap leach system in place, doing cost estimates for all this. Do I need to go on ?? People that think they are allowing people to sit on their hands are a little uninformed and perhaps have little understanding of how a mining operation works.

There is also the Restart Study due this half (but more likely March ?) and the financing approval is also due in this half. Remember they have a lot of cash still in the till so they have plenty to spend on funding site/exploration activities. Probably enough cash just to get Nifty into production.

They also have a JORC that they will do for the Murchison assets which should happen in the not too distant future. And when they show Maroochy has double the Cu and Cobalt resources that will be a nice top up (my speculation of course).

As for things not factored in, really not sure what you expect of a miner. A bit harsh to say that they didn't factor in a 1 in 100 year pandemic event and the government not getting their act together. Did anyone else ?

Dunno also what your definition of 'good news' is exactly. They have laid out a program which is quite clear. They are not an explorer that will produce a 'whammo' fantastic intersection at Nifty. The market knows that. What the market is after is a GO from the restart study and that should be soonish.

Be as bearish as you need to but I doubt that we will see 15c again. Could be wrong, but I'm betting not. If I'm wrong, I'll be topping up anyway.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $46.20K 1.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 920363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.