CYM 6.67% 2.8¢ cyprium metals limited

why CYM is a Billion $ company in the making, page-597

1. 24,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Barry has previously mentioned about his loyal shareholders....I say pfffff to that! There's no such thing because shareholders will sell at the drop of a hat if they're worried. Nor is such a thing as a company who focuses it's attention to it's shareholders, all it does is the bare minimum required under the Corporations Act.

What I fail to understand however is why most (if not all) ASX companies go to ground when things get tough. Barry has stated he's not going to put out announcements for the sake of it, it's costly. Well Barry, you don't have to. What you could do is set up a 'News' section on your website and keep your "loyal" shareholders informed, even if the news is bad. It's a misconception that 'news' must be in the form of an ASX announcement.

How difficult is it to spend ten minutes a week or fortnight updating a 'News' section on a website. That's more preferable than giving shareholders nothing.

You couldn't shut Barry up when things were exciting but now things have deteriorated......nothing.

Uncertainty and speculation will leave a share price vulnerable to the market makers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $42.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $6.086K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 236740 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 595000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.