CYM 9.30% 4.7¢ cyprium metals limited

why CYM is a Billion $ company in the making, page-8

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Hi mate,

Love you posts and information you provide to support our views.

CYM has a range of high quality posters - big shout out to all here - such a relief to the verbal diarrhoea on so many other threads.

Based on what we know from Barry - and the challenges of starting a new copper mine it appears reasonable that in the next 2 to 4 years CYM is likely to be the only new source of supply as constraints with structural steel, etc limit the ability for any type of mine to be developed in the short or medium term. Makes you look at Sth America and Africa projects in a new light which is basically Sweet FA chance of seeing any new mines there.

I like the fact that this is real, with a proven and capable management team that has put all their retirement money into this project to ensure it gets ahead. Such a breath of fresh air compared to many other public listed companies where the management never invests $1 and just takes free performance shares every year and underperforms.

My view. Wake me when this gets to $1. Not sure if it will happen in 12 months or 18 months but it will happen.

CYM is not a stock for those that like to gamble. It is for those that are savy investors that want low risk and high returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $71.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $56.83K 1.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52942 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 150188 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.