IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

why delay in releasing results??? , page-43

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    VTrain, Actually I have decided to try an buy in at around 3 cents (maybe a few more at 1 cent) instead of 5 cents as I elluded to in earlier posts.

Folks told me I was a "Stavros Goat Farmer" when I suggested 8c and then 5c, but actually I think 3c maybe 1c is highly likely, unfortunately.

People just want massive incentive to take risk. I said to people Gold might hit $1200 or sub $1000 and may not hit again $1600 for years. And still folk think I am farming goats. Oh well, stiff cheddar. The IDC price is what it is 5.2c

PS I know nothing about Gold mining and dont claim I do. I just read charts and graphs. And they clearly tell me that IDC share price is moving in the opposite direction to UP (also known to some as DOWN). I told my mates to take a loss and sell at 10c or at least not to buy more. They all tried to double down, and they are getting taken to the cleaners.

I just want the price to go up so they can sell out. This has become a stock for true punters.

I have no sentiment, I want you to sell so I can buy at 3cents or 1cent but I also want the price to go up so my mates can get out.

No more immediate drill results, no REAL bonanza grades, depleted cash - Where the Heck is the Gunpowder - Please tell me, where is their next load of SERIOUS gunpowder coming from.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.