BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Why did BUD move away from IOT focus?

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Frustrates me no end and I still can't fully understand why BUD moved away from an IOT focus.

I initially invested in BUD when I began researching and understanding what I believe is a largely undiscovered market. IOT is something that is only getting bigger and BUD was all about the collecting and processing of IOT information for a vast range of industries and items.

That seemed an incredibly powerful tool...the information that was able to be gathered was valuable to the manufacturer, retailer, additional third parties. We had a pipeline of interest of 100's of companies (supposedly).

That market is still there waiting to be tapped and grown. Why the f#@k did we ever move away from that and into a building monitoring system which is absolutely nothing new? It makes no sense to me. Now I find myself with an investment in a company that sells light bulbs...wonderful.

Is the IOT industry still not there for the taking? The opportunity in this market seems huge to me. We have wasted what could have been a nice head start to what will be a valuable and mammoth industry.

I've mentioned previously I've as good as written this investment off....once you realised you have a liar...or someone completely incompetent...or both..in charge...you're done. In Dave, I believe we have that. For anyone who asks...I don't believe it is worth selling at these prices...I am content to sit back and watch and see what happens now. However I do still find it absurd that BUD moved away from it's initial IOT focus.

Regards.
    Link

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.