Why Did Chalmers Mislead Parliament Over Aged Care Workers Pay Increase?, page-3

1. 10,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    @Lapdog you are suspiciously mute on this matter of Albo and Chalmers making false promises to the Aged Care Workforce.

Now that you know he has misled them and that it was one of his cornerstone policies going into to the election do you think he should get away with it or should we just write it off to typical bola bola from the ALP?

HSU members are mostly ignorant about this lie just now, but they will start asking more questions very soon. I thank my wife for investigating this matter with her Aged Care facility and the HSU. She has shone a light on Albo and Chalmers for their bola bola.

Albo and Chalmers have no credibility whatsoever. They've lost it. They lied to the lowest paid and most hardworking people in this Country who care for the elderly and wipe their bums so that Albo doesn't have to visit an Aged Care centre smelling of poop.

Chalmers and Albo have lied to the Aged Care workers. These workers will only get the minimum wage rise of 5.2% as per the minimum wage rise designated by the Fair Work Commission. Shame on you both. You lied to Aged Care workers.

I challenge Albo to go to the Aged Care home where my wife works. I don't need to name the home just yet, but he should have no problem visiting any aged care home couldn't he? Once he agrees to visit I will give him the details. So, to all you ALP staffers lurking here make sure you tell your boss that the aged care workers want answers and a visit. Let's see if he cares shall we....................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.