CNB 6.54% 57.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Morning all. @GeoFiji Nicely put mate.Took the opportunity to...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6374
    Morning all.
    @GeoFiji Nicely put mate.
    Took the opportunity to top up myself again yesterday.
    Anyone questioning the depth and resulting economics here may want to ask bhp how they make ends meet at the depths of Olympic Dam. Don't forget to ask them about the low grades.

By memory, depth is ~900m, grade is 1.2% then add the Au of 0.5g/t along with U
    Last year they cashed in on a record production.
    I have no doubts that is set to at least continue.

The shallow depths being discovered here are very fortunate and the whole are is under explored in modern terms.

This pic below showing the IP anomalies from line 7649675 and continuous down to 7649250 gives me great confidence of more of the same.
    What I would really like to see is a wider IP investigation and in particular the gap between B&W and Nil D.
    The chargeability on line 250 indicates shallow and suggests large and possible high grades.

It WON"T stop at line 250 imho.

These grades, thicknesses and depth are a very good combination for excellent economics all round.
    I expect we will have an update very soon from the observations of what they are seeing from the drill holes.
    Those that bought in over the past couple of days, may be in for a nice and fast gain.
    I like the chart that @Xenius put up and agree that we may be about to see a very sharp up leg.
    $2.70 or above? I think so.

There is still a lot to be explored here and with what is being found so far, do you think the rest of the land is Barron?

My answer, NO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4113/4113069-fb5df9310e17df9429b547d494de2e56.jpg
    This is a nice long hold for much further upside to metals that are becoming higher demand.
    Just love the copper price, gold price and the EV frenzy that shows the demand for electric cars that has proved, much higher than expected.
    It all takes much more copper so even the more low grades are proving economic.
    What is unfolding here could have mouth watering economics.

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.5¢ 53.0¢ $891.3K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 35499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.