ABG 2.94% $1.16 abacus group

why did insto take such a small discount??, page-13

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I agree they WANTED more money for the fire sales of distressed assets. Hopefully the Management are onto some winning acquistions and this property trust outperforms the rest.

I topped back up at 41c, as a relatively safe bet for 10% of my portfolio. Although i do not see huge upside in the ST. I see great income from yields of 3c to 30-6-10 and potential upside when we know what the hell is going on.

Hoping they release they are buying XYZ at some bargain price that will give a huge yield to us investors. I do not see them able to do a fast churn for good profit in the short to medium term.

As stated before many may looks for more secure securities, if the economy does not pick up as fast as some had expected.

To me, Aussie infrastracture and property assets are a much safer bet than most other asset classes, currently. I do not believe we have many of the same issues as US, middle east, Japan, etc.

If you want high yields at a low PE with good assets and a reasonable SP. Then ABP is worth a look into....IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.035(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.032B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.14 $2.249M 1.952M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 33037 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.