ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

why did it fall so much?, page-3

1. 465 Posts.
    Elitehacker, the $4 is misleading, the company traded as high as .87 cents back in the late 90's early 00's, not exactly sure when, but upon relisting and new management getting hold of the company a 5 for 1 share consolidation was initiated screwing the existing shareholders from that period, but at the same time shifting the focus of the company to new technologies while still utilising earlier technological advancements ie. water cleansing and still allowing those same existing shareholders to live in hope for a recovery of some of their investment. At the same time the historical view of the share price for some chartists has become distorted. Whilst critical of this new management team issuing themselves 190,000,000 shares at .001c each at the same time as screwing the exisiting shareholders with a 5 for 1 share consolidation, one has to be thankful to these same people for allowing the long suffering shareholders ie. me, to now participate in what appears to be exciting times ahead for this company. I did take up the full $5000 of the SPP and now the share price is moving in the right direction and the outlook for this company is a whole lot rosier than it has been for quite some time and I am most grateful for the opportunity that has now been presented. A long way to go and still a very risky investment, but hey, in for a penny in for a pound as they say.

Cheers and good luck, the movement of the share price of the last couple of days has certainly been refreshing and I only hope the dark days are now gone. At this point, I can say I am thankful to all management that have been associated with this company since it's relisting, even those whom were able to gain their extraordinary shareholdings for a next to nothing price, not even sure how many of these are still around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $629 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18713313 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13156748 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.