MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

I got my share at 2.3c 2mil more after selling post drill FU...

1. 5,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    I got my share at 2.3c 2mil more after selling post drill FU result (Oouch). Set the alert to 6c share price, pray sleep for 1 year and wake up. Either it will be 1c or 6c. I bet on 6c. To each is own. Something good should happen. A drop from 7.5c to 2.3c is ridiculous. A 28% drop on a webinar mildly positive was not warrated.
    In hope i pray for a 3 bagger. You know how it works with oil speccies. Yes there will be a CR but if it may remediate and flow A3 then ill be ok. I just wish the company had stated its never fking have enough expertise to drill deep 3km plus wells and that all Cuba producing wells were shallow and not deep. Can any expert advise if oil significantly fractured can just flow upwards by itself without any injection.
    Anyway daily pray and hope my new 2mil buy comes good. Hope is when theres nothing else left. Downsize the office replace the Bad GEO keep Chris down grade pay and kerp only people for production. 2.3c is not what we are worth right now. Thats why im in but Im lobotomised so dont really listern to me unless you believe

As i say they have a big oil producer in A1 and you dont do a webinar if your company is going to pack up. See ya in 3 to 6 months.
    Last edited by Brightoil: 12/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $68.51K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338720 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2244796 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.