NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

why did no trading took place?, page-15

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    thanks for those who supporting me.

a couple of things i wanna add:

Funds

As for NRU, i admitted NRU will have to raise some funds in the future for sure, due to drilling cost in Mongolia is quite low so the current funds is enough for current drilling and fild work for DD in South Gabi, wash test for the coal and other administrive cost, etc. therefore, we might get clue when the General meeting in July. thankfully, Nru has ties with Cygent so it might be a positive assurnance in today's market.

the coal

As i said before, chinese do need importing coal and it has been in the uptrend for importing coal and the restrictions on low quality coal has been tighter especially for Indonsia and East coast of Usa, therefore, there will be a gap between the amounts of coal imported previous and future, how big? i can't say, but must be considerable amount due to Indonnisa is number one country for exporting Thermal coal world wide,hundreds od small-medium indonisa coal companies live on exporting coal to china.....

In indonsia, if you are big player, you could mix the high quality coal with low quality coal,(imo, high ash and high S with low ash and low S, maybe) to meet the requiements of Chinese importing rules. or just wash the coal to reduce the high ash...however, it is hard reality for those samll to medium indonsia companies to do either mix and wash.

therefore,scenrio one for NRU shangan

the washable text is good, excellent,,,,,Nru would worth much more than 0.8c.

scenrio two ..

if it is average, another option is mix the coal to reduce the high ash further.

South Gabi is abundant of high quality of Cocking and thermal coal, and Copper, so if management decide to give it a go, we need to test our luck there.

Mongolia portfolio, more options and more diversifies assets--

never forget Sweeden goal and copper, so if management decide not take south gabi, imo, Sweeden will be the next spot.

Anyway, Nru should work hard to get some good news to bring the SP from All time low of 0.8c to a average level to rebuild confidance and then a possible CR.

your decision your call, nobody could force you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.