NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

why did no trading took place?, page-2

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Normally, the lacking of trading is due to selling pressure eased and sellers unwilling to sell at this price.

Just to get to know that Chinese top one coal company Shen Hua China has been planing to buy stake of 29% from Rio Tinto regarding its Coal Allied company.....the whole Coal Allied is worth 3.2 billion and there are also other interest from Coal India, .......

I just googled the coal mines under coal allied rio Tinto, I am bit confused regarding the mine numbers under Coal Allied coz three mines in Queesland with operator called rio tinto Coal Australia, also it operate on behalf of Coal allied to operate 3 mines in NS, there is one one called Bengalla, with 154.6 reserve of Thermal coal back 2005, so let say its reserve upgrade to 200 million, this mine combined with several mines (one mine names hail creek produce cocking coal) worth 3.2 billion USD, not Az, I know we can't simply add them up but we could compare the labor, the tax, the loyalty, the transportation, the distance......with Mongolia..........

NRu market cap is merely 2 million Az with a initial reserve of 60 to 110 million, high quality of Bilumious coal, might be Anthracite...... With current drillings to upgrade after consulting Chinese and Mongolia experts.....

What a huge difference Australia market treat......even ignore Nru new South Gabi.....

Ok, if somebody still say coal is dead...let me tell you this:

On 10th of May 2013, Energy bureau of Chinese issued a pre liminary regulation regarding the control of Coal importing and so forth, the major part is restriction on importing coal with High S( mainly from East coast of Usa and low Kcal (below 4544 mainly come Indonesia and Vietnam).....

The importing coal is 0.289 billion ton with around 54 million ton of cocking, 35 m Anthracite, 55 million brown coal, and the rest is all kinds of Bilus coal ....min the first 4 month of 2013, there have been 0.1087 billion ton imported, the trend of importing coal is strong for Chinese.

Coal is not dead, so is not Nru, the basic reason is Chinese, India....need importing more coal, because the quality, the price, the environment...

I am buying, not sell because I believe management have a better understanding and view towards the coal in Mongola.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.