FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

why did streeter sell, page-4

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    OK Binbin, Thanks again for the clues, you found earlier................ I found a few more companies to add to the list of your finds, which were LEG, FXR MDS WSA AUZ........and I found Advanced Magnesium Ltd, Aed Oil, Maccarthur Coal as well. I sold Aed at 2.50 with a profit, look where they are now, $8.50. BooHoo

I have been on to the Broker when I couldn,t find it listed on the ASIC, so he advised me to look on (Corporate Affairs)
    the thing is I am probably not going to be able to find out if T.Streeter is behind G. Santalucia Investments Pty Ltd because it is a private company, but that is probably the reason it has been set up for privacy, unless someone on here knows somewhere to look? If he is behind G. Santalucia Investment Pty Ltd?

Personally, I think T. Streeter, is behind all the manipulating, WSA, FXR and MDS.

Binbin asked a question why is he selling, well I asked myself the exact same question and came up with a theory.........and that is all it is...........I think he sold out of Fox and put it into Midas, from Jungle Creek to G. Santalucia, maybe the money was needed for development or tax reasons or both.................He knows what is happening in Western Areas and Fox and Midas and he is positioning himself to make more Millions out of WSA and FOX.

I don,t know about the chinese they are all pretty cunning..........What would they have to gain by keeping the price down?

T. Streeter has a reason, he is pulling the strings everywhere and he has a pretty good idea what is up the road, in more than 3 companies.

I have to say, all the ground work has been down by posters on here, I,ve been picking up info from all of you.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.