We all are not idiots here. Even those watching this thread and...

1. 16,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    We all are not idiots here. Even those watching this thread and not participating in producing content. They know what is going on but a lot are sheep not sure how to handle crisis situations where power balances become critical.

This is what we have. Crisis scenarios. USA wants to advance further, they are running out of room to do so without imposing on other powers.

China wants to progress further in its own way but it is facing different headwinds.

The GFC still has not been sorted out, can kicked down the road, and the debt re-emerged even more, power structures are fighting for ground.

All I am saying is something has to give, easy solutions have disappeared I get some like to keep on keeping on but they cannot, they have run out of tarmac. The softly, softly is not going to cut it anymore. The truth is China could do worse than arresting Pelosi. I understand USA could not conceive this but it just highlights their ignorance and decline. USA would do backflips if Pelosi was arrested but it is not the worse situation for the obvious confrontation to rear its head because China would be in a position of strength on the chess board. What can USA do? Launch nukes and end it all? Cut China out of their markets?? The USA dollar is about to collapse anyway, China may as well do the paradigm shift the world is waiting for anyway because China is not going to be isolated from this provocation from a US hegemony failure

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.