GWR 0.00% 7.6¢ gwr group limited

Roger,I have to agree with you mate, it's pretty suss that GWR...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Roger,

I have to agree with you mate, it's pretty suss that GWR managed to do all this drilling in the last few weeks just so they'd have a few positive announcements to make, God knows why the rigs have been at the tenement for all this time doing nothing, just waiting until they needed to increase the resource to avoid a board room shake up... Shame on them.

Or perhaps they've spent all this time drilling and arranging to find off take partners and organise infrastructure and after all this time with heads down and butts up, working hard in the background, they finally have something positive to announce..

But surely that can't be true, otherwise they would have given us daily updates to sate your hunger for being kept in the loop...

Funny though, EGM is today, and PMM still haven't given us an outline of what direction they want to take the company in... Surely with all the time they've been in the loop with their stooge Geoff Wedlock sitting on the board and providing them with feedback, you'd imagine they would have had plenty of time to prepare a glossary on their plans for the future of the company.

But I guess if they told us they plan to stockpile wiluna west, they wouldn't get a lot of favourable votes...

go figure huh!!

have a nice day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $4.13K 54.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 45653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.