GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Lets be honest gxy is a stock about the long termBuying now was...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Lets be honest gxy is a stock about the long term

Buying now was a risk especially with the macro problems swirling and Spain about to put their hand out

I think personally it was a good long term move by the management

They have enough stock pile to last a year enough to experiment and achieve the ev grade which at present fetches about 8500 on the commod markets

If you bought to early like me tough because that was the risk because at the end of the day this is. Spec stock

No point blaming the management you need to also look at yourself for buying when you did. No one else to blame

They will preserve their cash to enhance the grade from the plant and feed it from the excess stock pile. They then get this right and when demand picks up in 2015 when the lith battery from cars, bikes to trucks gains traction then they have 3 top notch resources to draw on to feed that demand when it arrives.

Stop whinning, stop throwing tanties, trying to explain why it's everyone's fault but your own. To me this is a great opportunity that I missed out on a few years ago. So what if I am down because I am going to pick up as much of gxy as I can before everyone realizes that these guys were future visionaries. Lith potential is endless, and the rios and bhps are also realizing that they also need a piece of this action because this commod is the future.

So have a good look at yourself, give yourself a shake and start buying because if it keeps going down this door of opportunity will only open a few more times. Lithium demand will only be rising. Read all the articles and lithium will have it's day in the sun. I see success not failure in my decision to buy more. Yes it may go to 30s maybe 20s but that gives me the chance to increase my volume for less.

It so simple it's ridiculous Haha. The problem is everyone wants to be rich tomorrow, but brick by brick gets you a solid house of investment. That is my approach with gxy

Good luck everyone. We might need it in the months ahead.

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.