IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Before I bought my first stock (ALL) 5 years ago I asked a few...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Before I bought my first stock (ALL) 5 years ago I asked a few mates who made a small fortune on both the ASX and Crypto for some advice. Surprisingly (to me anyway) the research side of things was important but what they all stressed to me was the game. The long game or short game. Was I buying the stock to make a quick buck or to let it sit and forget for a few years. What profit would I be happy with or what loss would I put up with before selling out?

Do you have a rule about certain types of stocks being a long or short hold? For me all my stocks are currently long (DRO, IMU, 3DP, CPH)

The reason I am starting this thread is to hopefully learn off others here in HC and also maybe help other traders who are just starting out. I am seeing so many comments about share price for IMU (as an example) being held down. Are these people long term holders. If so why complain? If you are a short term holder what is your jump-off triggers? 50% increase? So if you are happy to share your reasons for buying a share feel free to add. Not looking to turn this into an argument thread. No wrong answers in my eyes.

For disclosure I bought in at $0.9 for IMU and plan to hold for the very long term with no sell price set. Happy to ride this one to see where it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.