ZLD 24.8% 75.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Why did Zelda give 50% of their equity to a startup (Ilera), page-10

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057

I wish you wouldn't get so angry Sidage. You need to calm down and think straight.

1. 90% of all patents are 'composition patents' - means nothing.
    2. Anyone doing a hint of research will realise this is incorrect. St Vincent in Melbourne is one of the worlds great research centres.
    3. All patents require an element of novelty to be awarded. Now you claim that there is no novelty in cannabinoid formulations. But, in the ONLY cannabis patent court case challenging the novelty of a cannabinoid formulation - the patent's validity was upheld. The truth is, there is no epidemic of court proceedings involving cannabinoid patents.
    4. That's why you do trials?
    5. Not bizarre in the slightest, read dalts66 excellent post above. And I'd also suggest listening to the recording of the recent webinar too.

Also, in Matt's original post in this thread, he exposed his hand, where he suggested that the market reacted to the 'Opioid reduction trial' by dropping ZLD sp by 4.55%. He didn't read the ann properly as if he had; he would have realised the ann was from the 2nd of July. Pretty funny stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.