MGX 3.17% 30.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

Hey Sharks - thanks again. I'm not sure if I've told you how...

1. acc
    292 Posts.
    Hey Sharks - thanks again. I'm not sure if I've told you how much I appreciate your charting and analysis on this and other threads - I'm in BLY and FMG as well, so vested interest has made me pay close attention to your recent weekend posts.

I'm a cautious trader - especially in this absurdly overcooked recent market - so I tend to use tight stops and therefore avoid any big losses. (I'm sitting on some handsome paper losses, though, from before the crash.) So it interests me that what seems to cause me more sleepless nights - like now - aren't losses but misjudging stocks I've been following closely and missing out on profits which I knew were on the cards. I feel like an idiot, I guess - and get scared that I'm no good at this and will have to go out and get a proper job. Shudder! That'll bring on the insomnia every time. I've cleaned enough toilets in my day to know that if I can just keep my head above water with this I'm on a good gig.

Anyway, Dow down 50 now, so maybe i'll get my chance to buy back into to MGX sooner rather than later. Apologies if that's bad news for you and others in the MGX army.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $371.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $7.689M 25.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1568943 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 151851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.