FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Kurt, Some panic cause they don t understand what fundamentals...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Kurt,
    Some panic cause they don t understand what fundamentals are and go only on charts.
    This includes Superfunds who sell shares because the price of a share dropped and triggered the stop loss .
    The ones that are manipulating the market know how funds operate and sure enough know to sell enough shares to drop the price below the target point .Then buy all the shares plus more back at cheaper price.
    Then ,we have the margin Loan Clients ,who borrowed beyond their comfort zone.These ppl would be the Neg rampers of the future cause of the loss incurred when forced to sell.

The wise investor holds ,is patient knowing that when market recovers FMG recovers TOO.
    Remember that 92 % of FMG is not being traded as it is held tightly by substantial holders. The minority that brings the price up or down.
    If the 8% held by the minority share holders was offered to a steel company like VALE as one parcel , FMG would fetch double the price it is today. But on market there would be ppl who would want more than $10.00 a share.
    Me for one would not sell under $20 . I don t mind waiting .
    My losses are only on paper and minor compared with Twiggy s and chinese steel investors. None of them sold their shares to my knowledge . If you worried go ahead sell,,,,there always be a buyer. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.