AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

why do negative posts get thumbs up?, page-2

1. 62 Posts.
    There?s a lot of interest in what this company is doing, as shown by the number of views over the past few days. Media attention will only bring more, some are for it and some are against it, some are trying to make money out of it, like me, but I also see the potential benefits of what these companies could achieve, and I?m not the only one. DICE is only one of many downstream fuel products and if some people open their minds instead of being stuck in their ideology they would see the potential. So the company is trying to raise money, isn?t that what companies need to do in order to advance? If they are not producing anything how else can they raise the funds, other than selling share? I remember reading a comment, the person stated he would never buy stock in a company that was not producing, too much of a risk, if we all had that attitude no company would get to production. A lot of companies with great ideas and potential go offshore or just fail to make it, why?

Now I?ve got that of my chest. If we win the court case what could be the impact on the SP in this climate? I?m hoping it all go pear shape for Calcifer very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.