GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Why do people Bash Stocks? |, page-21

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    It's complete nonesense what is being suggested.

It's the little fish that are being burned here not paid rampers downtalking THIS company.

To even hold onto that idea of paid rampers as a last stand against the poor performance of management is, imo, embarrassing for you all.

Where was the SP at one point - .049. Very much off the back of false promises and upramping by many that are now crying foul. How hypocritical when mum and dad's were being milked, as you say with such BS optimistic promises at one point but now some fanciful nonsense is being thrown around suggesting those that are simply dissatisfied with performance are doing so for personal gain.

Here's a simple question - if management had actually delivered what they'd promised - how many bazookas would everyone still have in the bag if the Li doesn't eventuate to anything?

GPP is such an insignificant spec stock by their own doing - ... if I were to entertain this outlandish theory for one minute, do you honestly think that people would pay anyway to downramp to get onto this train ... there's much better specs out there and we're at rock bottom prices anyway.

PS - while we're throwing out gross speculation as motivation - I'm guessing the results from hole 2 didn't get Borg overly excited to top hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530229 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 16136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.