FFG 7.69% 1.4¢ fatfish group limited

Why do people down-ramp a lot today? Watch out people?

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I have wonder what is the motive behind lots people down ramping ffg today? I came up with two thoughts, people..

1 - have lost money on it in the past and want to confirm their beliefs for selling and/or

2 - know it's a good company and hence down ramp to push the price lower so they can buy in it themselves

Do you think down-ramping has any effect of changing the ffg share prices? Yes really it does it can draw potential byers .

My understanding is that downramping is being openly bearish on a stock without providing any information or analysis to support your point of view.

Are those who are openly bullish on a stock also posting about the negatives? Do you do this?

IMO, you need people to point out both the positives and negatives to provide balance.

So you feel like you need to trick potential buyers into purchasing a stock so you can benefit financially?

You'd probably make a good used car salesman.

No wonder some share holders get depressed over the share market. Depression can come about when you realise the ideals you hold have become disconnected from reality. Unfortunately that is still not a cure.

I love ffg is a good company with great potential

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $52.98K 3.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 674357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.