the other side of the rhetoric argument is the preparedness of...

1. 44,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    the other side of the rhetoric argument is the preparedness of people to believe the rhetoric. theres a hunger that he's tapped into, a distrust of authority has always been there but they see the world changing around them, hence the whinge about woke, and they can't tolerate the changes.

black people and women have rights.... they can't stand it. so they have to latch onto someone who they think understands their horror of change, of social equality and justice. and so one of his key promises was to overturn the judiciary and make it politically acceptable to the screaming masses who dislike real justice. these are people who want the death penalty for all manner of infractions.

I dislike comparing any with Hitler. I doubt Trump has sufficient magic rhetoric to attract enough support for him to build a real militia. even with his Proud Boys etc, many of whom would be tarred with the brush of bikies and criminals if their details were known, cannot form a militia with discipline. instead he attracts a rabble, a lynch mob with the mentality of blood curdling anger at not getting their own way.

the psych views of the Trump phenomenon are varied in subtle differences, but I've reduced it to the essential properties I think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.