hahahe... my lady is similarly inclined to happy endings."If you...

1. 44,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    hahahe... my lady is similarly inclined to happy endings.

"If you can’t have social solidarity organically from the ground up, then you can impose it from top down using the power of the state. This is the menace of Trumpism.". ..... during this last decade we've been educated in Trump's history. so much stuff with the full gamut of perspectives of course, but enough balanced views too to enable a fair impression I think. his last term as potus was instructive in his determination to have his word taken as law immediately as the words pass his lips.

the 4 corners expose of Trump's character and probability of promises for the coming term has been rather disconcerting. the views expressed by his followers there in US are identical to the views put forward by many of his supporters here on HC. he has a hypnotising effect on his audience I think. I thank fortune I'm not so susceptible but I kind of wish I was as, like with a religion, once you see the light you can be happy.

Willacy on 4 corners last week showed the Heritage Foundation and Project 2025 to provide Trump with a bureaucracy that will never say no. this is the really dangerous part. and explains why, with good impartial staff, he couldn't get his way all the time last term.

somehow I believe there will be a happy ending..... somewhere.... maybe not in US though.

namaste dear Tau.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.