Why do the Trump supporters need to lie?, page-53

1. 18,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    @Scott th Ratbag - I have just returned from a shopping trip - managed to do it between bouts of rain, brought home wonderful goodies from ALDIE - and have green bin out front waiting - but my 'gardener' will turn up and do most of the work.
    Islam is a real problem in Europe - its adherents do not integrate well, and it is to do with their repetitive religious observances, which include body movement as well as repetitive prayers, 5 times per day - and specific dress code. All these things taken together form almost ineradicable neural pathways in the brain of the believer, hence he/she is incapable of 'leaving the faith' etc. It applies to some Christian sects as well and orthodox Jews, but they usually are already part of 'our' society.
    I am not saying that all Muslims are like that - I have a good friend whose son married a Muslim girl from Indonesia and she is totally relaxed in her religious practice; still observes some of her customs and her Aussie family respects that, but otherwise she is a sweet woman and liked by everyone, wears 'normal' clothes, has a job, is very polite and also a happy woman, who likes to laugh.

I will be travelling in September but have yet to buy 'the ticket' - decision time arriving as we speak . . .

P.S. I managed to make a good profit on SPR (Spartan Resources), today, sold: - waiting to get 'on' again . . .
    Thankyou for your good wishes
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.