Why do the Trump supporters need to lie?, page-7

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''he's a dementing old man who could not see the writing on the wall and was desperate for his own "4 more years" - just like Trump''

maybe

I probably doubt it.

I think there is a far greater likelihood that inside Bidens head - like many aging people - there was Joe ------- who actually felt like he was ?? I don't know - maybe 40 and although he would have understood that he wasn't as physically able as when younger - may well truly have believed that he could function mentally

also for 'anyone' to relinquish a job or similar because one had become incapable - is an enormous thing to have to do - like when someone is judged to old to drive - for many people - it's a huge thing to accept

and I think that Biden may well be right in that - if he was capable - that he was probably the best person to beat Trump - ie a capable Joe, would be a better bet than all of the other democrats - with the exception one who doesn't want to run anyway.

so, I'm not swayed by thinking that he just wanted 4 more years for personal reasons

it might be - but, I suspect not --------- in the end, does it matter?

the bigger question to me is 'why does Trump want it?'

I have never believed the MAGA bs --------- I could believe the narcissistic concept - but, maybe that's way too easy

we may well find out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.