COE 0.00% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

Please elaborate auto.I am to perplexed with the present goings...

1. 356 Posts.
    Please elaborate auto.
    I am to perplexed with the present goings on to reason accurately.

How will keeping the price low help the offer.(or not)
    I pressume the offer will fail since the management dont seem to be interested in getting the price higher ..so back to my original q .. why do they persist ?

I noticed that a IPM director bought 55k on market a few days ago. Can our management also buy on market or is it not allowed. Perhaps they have to many free or cheap options ?

I have lost all confidence in this lot, the only reason I am buying is for the fact that this is as safe as I can find ... since...the price I am buying at is lower then current assets.

We have (probably) 70 mil in bank.
    We own 5 mil ipm shares, we get between 1-2mil in interest per quarter, we sell about 1 mil in oil per week, we have further oil reserves, we own lots of overses exploration licences which must be worth something ?

So why can not our management do better than drive the price to 25.5c.

Do you think there is any chance whatsover of this t/o going ahead, and if so how ?

This thread has gone deathly silent so lets keep the disscusions going.

PS I had to put buy under sentiment since "no idea" was not an option. I must be one of the few that is buying , got some for .265 the other day and more for .26 today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $978.1K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 446242 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 17869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.