BKT 1.72% 5.7¢ black rock mining limited

Why do u invest in blackrock?, page-31

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    ..let's actually take the time to look at what BKT has achieved in reality...you have this new EV thematic...what are the technologies, what will the raw material requirements be..how do you qualify your product ((BKT - build a pilot plant for proper testing) ...then all of a sudden out of nowhere countries where you are decide they want free carried interests in new projects - how does that look , how do you negotiate these...all new stuff....how do you deal with the affected villages etc....when you've done ALL that you say where do I get meaning offtakes and cornerstone investment - I'll get one of the largest emerging battery producers in the world -POSCO...how long does negotiation take - a long time coz these things are very difficult ...then finally you start to think about finance - you approach about a product that no lenders would have any previous knowledge about with a somewhat opaque pricing structure unlike say a new gold or copper mine which just has to use 100yrs of data, understanding and price clarity to punch in the metrics to approve ...then you have to deal with the lenders coming back month after month with a bunch of new questions (some of which are so blindingly frustrating) that you patiently keep replying and get told credit committee next month and then they come back with more questions because the whole EV commodity landscape is new and emerging...and then you get further equity contribution from your fantastically supportive but bureaucratically frustrating major Korean partner ...and then you start to build a profitable mine to become in the first 1/2 dozen mines built of the predicted 90 that will be needed after which the punters who've been swayed by the interview in the Alice Springs Guardian with the Aussie bloke who says "no way I'm buying one of those EV thinggies coz it won't even get me to woolies" ..or that a Tesla caught fire somewhere (without wanting to mention the 100s of ICEs that burst into flame daily on a global basis) ..then finally the whole investment community FINALLY wake up that they've been dudded by the sensationalist and opium hit press and find out the transition is real and in fact is more urgent than ever and complete the tale with "..why do we but these companies when they were worth x when it was right there in front of us..." ?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $71.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $62.56K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47620 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 329999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 175236
Last updated 15.41pm 14/06/2024 ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.