AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Why do u think AVL is the best Vanadium play?, page-17

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    experienced successful accountants are on the board of directors.... dear, oh dear, oh dear.
    that alone makes avl the pick!

Can i just say to all im pretty sure that with regards to **bers there really is not much more they could be doing to "push things along" or "focus on" it has to do with the environmental studies imo, i think they knew this was going to be a slow period of progress... i do wish they were more upfront about it and timelines were modest to allow them to be met, but
    it was either have a year of barely any news in regards to the vanadium mine as they may not be able to progress any faster then current. Or have a crack at another prospect 'blesberg' in the mean time, which yes failed in the sense of lithium (we don't know what could come of it now) but it may not of and that could have been the catalyst. So imo time has not exactly been allocated away from **by, it was spare time which I have been happy to see used proactively rather than lounging and pretending your making background noise and get paid for it.

very undervalued.
    im here because its only a matter of time. if your not patient...and want to be. get off hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $59.05K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 14007829 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6680992 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.