AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Why do u think AVL is the best Vanadium play?, page-9

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    happyonlithium: "So IMO the PFS to come will tie up all the lose ends and give us some perspective/direction. An MoU/BOA for our vanadium is the next critical step."

I wholeheartedly do agree that AVL is the better place for exposure to VANADIUM than TNG. However, I am far from being pleased about the very SLOW progress shown here with AVL!

Questions:
    1) WHEN will the management finally FOCUS on getting serious on pursuing first and foremost VANADIUM and not being side-tracked?
    2) Hence WHEN will a PFS finally come about??
    3) By WHEN will AVL (with partner ?!) be able to MINE and SELL vanadium? They will need a strong partner with the necessary funds to move this forward in earnest and relatively 'rapidly' - IMHO!

I have been holding AVL for a very long time now and it has been a real 'sleeper' of a stock, which is not really pleasing at all......

After all, they DID change the name from YRR to Australian VANADIUM - hence it should not be SO very difficult for management to concentrate on what is after all in the company's naming?!

Comments most welcome.

wasa

Disclosure: Will continue to hold but am NOT pleased with the too slow progress!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $30.45K 2.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15168316 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 14137892 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.