AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Why do we do this to ourselves?, page-14

1. 307 Posts.
    Jas, you're back, just like a bad penny.

AJX recent performance as provided in the 4c's has suggested a steady improvement. Some might even say rapidly improving performance. I'm hopeful that we will continue to see good progress but I'll wait for the evidence before I make that call. I'm still very positive on AJX and brought another 30k today.

I'll be giving the new team an opportunity to set out their case in the prelim report and try not to judge then just on the next 4c. You might want to try considering evidence then forming a judgement. Careful consideration of the prelim rpt might even show you how to calculate a gross profit.

My earlier post was really suggesting that IMO a number of HC posters had perhaps let their expectations run away with themselves, and if they continue to expect a "gun oh" story of cash and profit then it's a near certainty they will be disappointed no matter how good the result. I don't think this charge could be levelled at you though.

Jas I find myself wondering how stock (or your employer) now hold. My mind moves between, lots (given you keep trying to talk the stock down to perhaps accumulate) or none whatsoever. If I were a betting man, I'd say the latter. If so, why do you keep coming back?

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.