AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

But what does guessing mean. I think the triple figures you are...

1. 17,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

But what does guessing mean. I think the triple figures you are talking about are from one of the offending announcements. I am pretty sure that is one of the ones that made no sense and it didn't ring true for me. I thought that announcement sounded weird and if I remember rightly it came out when Dirk was in Australia. So it might not have been his steady hand.

I still think we are overemphasising revenue - top line - especially in light of the reiteration that this year is about profitable growth. ie the bottom line is probably going to be as important. Once benchmark prices are set then negotiations for contracts can be done with a lead understanding of their implications.

I guess we will see in due course. But you know what if we see those improved margins reflected in the 4c and we see only modest or no growth in revenue I will still be pretty happy. Why? Because they will have done what they said they were doing.

To respond to Whitehorse as well - my memory was that the clean up was happening at the time Dirk was speaking and certainly not a completed action. Whatever it was I'd not expect that to flow though until this quarter and that would mean impact the top line but contribute to a comparatively better bottom line.

One last comment. This would be the first time where Dirk has had ownership of the 4c but he won't, in my view, have had the full stamp of authority because it also covers Nick's period in the MD role. So I'm going to be trying to distinguish where the narrative is clear and where it is not. I'm going to try to distinguish where we are still dealing with the over exuberance of last year and where it reflects a style I'd associate more clearly with Dirk.

In the meantime - for me - patience will be a virtue and guesswork a sin (well maybe not the falling into hell type of sin - more like a few hundred Hail Marys.)

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $4.674K 429.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.