AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

If they were to keep saying things like percentages and...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    If they were to keep saying things like percentages and multiples of last quarter enters then it's something that needs addressing at the AGM, the problem is these types of calculations can be accurate or totally wrong, as the one below demonstrates. I contacted NC about this one at the time and I think everyone reads 92% quarter on quarter growth means just that, somehow it wasn't meant that way. These types of comments need to be removed totally by management, if they want us to know how we've done simply say we made $8 million last quarter and we're 20% up on that, this we sold 90,000 pounds last month and are X percentage on top of that for April and XX percentage on top of that for May is plain ridiculous, keep it simple and honest!

"We have already begun to benefit from this global expansion, with quarterly revenues increasing 92 percent quarter on quarter in the third quarter of financial year 2017, with higher gross margins each quarter."

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC4Q61yBiZof1hke92GA==

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.74K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.