AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Why do we do this to ourselves?, page-7

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I completely agree and think that a solid quarter with exiting cash flow neutral is the best we hope for - then its a case of seeing the year ahead - mattresses made financial year 2017, we need another sector for 2018 - maybe its military as the recent research article indicated this could be near after many years.

Happy with Dirk at the helm - I think he will try and meet expectations - he has candidly said to me that they failed in the past with investor communication and expectations.

Not sure on licensing - think they may make some progress without it. whether this would trigger corporate interest - not sure.

Plenty happening and we don't have long until the annual report - be nice to know where we stand with tenting, sports wear, electronics, etc.

I think AJX has a cracking base and is well provisioned - ideally negotiating new debt arrangements - maybe a large facility at better rate.

Lets see what comes in the 4C - commentary just as important as the figures as long as its realistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.