MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

why do we doubt MSB. o gawd ang

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I am not sure where to start, this thread has turned into a u said this i said that, situation ..MSB has 12 applications and its been hinted many more in the making , i noticed in the last week or so aids , cancer , and other terminal diseases have come under stem cell ... Ange get off the no ann. and whos to blame bit it really is of no concern , the sky is not falling on MSB. There are many ways for groups and companys who own MSB to take money off retail investors and in fact you touched on a few recently .. The sad part is they will never be taken to task .little political i believe .I wont start on ASIC and politics that really annoys me ......As a few have stated now is the time to get a few shares, lets not forget there were many millions 10? at a price of $ 6.30 thats a guess look back and see ... thats only one group and guess what not one 604 which is a sub holder has hit the deck in ten years ....So who is doing all the high volumes and the massive swings daily is it the 15% of retail holders, or is it a major fund holder(s) robbing that 15% mind you not the same 15% its new comers in on a regular basis ...I have complained many times but it is coming up to a brick wall ..but i will persist it really peeves my we have a market regulated by a board who push any problems under the ..Vin ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.