CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

The more a stock becomes succesfull, i guess the more the...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    The more a stock becomes succesfull, i guess the more the knockers appear. But, also it is difficult not for those who are sitting on huge profits not to increase the chorus of how great the company and its prospects are. After all no one wants to see that paper profit go down the pan. Therefore you have two opposing forces.
    Unfortunatly its a human trait where fear and gread are not to far away, and envy lurks from all quarters.
    I weigh up in my own mind where i see the value of the company, but there is no doubt that i like many DO get influenced by positive and negative comment.
    Its hard not to, because spec shares are at the mercy of sentiment....If the news is good and we are all a bunch of happy campers, then there appears to be less risk...But when the sentiment turns, it can quickly change the landscape.
    I Never feel the need to knock a stock on another forum, or on one that i have sold, because to me it can be very destructive, and i feel it is simply not necessary.
    I do however welcome an opposing opinion, if it is backed by factual comments.
    For the moment i am happy to hold as i still see a huge upside, but i am becoming less inclined to read the cvi threads at the moment because of the nature of some of the agenda driven drivel.
    Time for me to chill and let the company do the talking and not the HC experts.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.