CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

why do we have brains..., page-2

1. 4,724 Posts.
    The underlying value transition, through corporate incentive is as clear as it has been at any stage. That, is the reason i hold this stock. I am not concerned about the swings (if you can call 1.5cent movements swings anyway?) with this stock. While i am a relative newbie myself, i'm sure many will be shaken out along the way by HC rubbish posters. It can be hard to hang onto a stock that has risen 5+ times since you bought it, thoughts creep into your head like "well its gone up 5 times surely it must be overpriced now? I think i'll sell, it'll probably retrace shortly"....perhaps a better approach is to place less importance on how much the stock has moved already, and place more importance on where the stock is CURRENTLY valued and where you beleive it will still go.

There are plenty of examples around of stocks climbing from 5cents well past $1 in a matter of months, 3months, 6months, 12months whatever! CVI is quite possibly a chance to be part of one of those examples.

I wont be selling until i see reason to do so, right now, i see no reason to do so.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.