why do we so desperately need to be in surplus, page-59

1. 47,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hanrahan

Re your post which included;
    "... Lappy is not saying that on the principle that scrutiny gives better government, he is saying it out of vindictiveness. He believes that criticism of labor was totally unjustified ..."

You are entitled to express your opinion but please don't put words in my mouth and misrepresent what I post.

When it comes to the performance of our major political parties, their backers and our political system as a whole I readily admit to feeling short-changed and frustrated.

Our fraudulent loose federation of British colonies is essentially combative and largely counter-productive. Small wonder we've elected a pugilist and government that is hell bent on trashing Australia on the world stage.

But before dismissing those comments as vindictive eye for an eye stuff have a read of what Tim Dunlop has to say about Tony Abbott unveiled:

"... Tony Abbott is in trouble now, not because of some misjudged promises he made just before the election.
    He is in trouble because he can no longer hide the reality of his vision for Australia. The reason that's a problem is because most Australians don't like what they are seeing. ..."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-08/dunlop-abbott-unveiled-and-we-dont-like-what-we-see/5438346

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.