why do women want to be men?, page-11

1. 83,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I must hang around different women. Most of my female friends are similar to my partner - they wouldn't be blokes for quids.

They won't

Drive anything that even looks like a landcruiser - they have got to feel like they are driving a cloud or nothing.

Make a hell of a mess when in charge of a bulldozer.

Won't take out the rubbish for love nor money.

Expect you to clean up the kitchen even though they leave it like an Italian chef - it used to take me 3 days to clean the kitchen after dinner for 10 - I refuse now and wait until the staff get here.

(Can't) grasp how to drive a machine on a hill - including rider mowers which you have trouble convincing them that they are dangerous machines.

Possibly be ready on time for departure and completely refuse to be more male like in their time planning for leaving.

Are generally dammed awful technical investors or traders - but are very good at detail in fundamentals.

Drink cheap wine.

Discipline their kids until way too late.

Ok I am talking majority here (at least around me) - there are exceptions - including my main person on staff - who is a woman and puts most blokes in the shade in the blokey stuff, even whilst being very much a woman.

The rest, however, are very much as I described - and I love them all - it's just dammed hard to do a few things happily with them - like navigate, explain a job that requires physics, project manage, go shopping (nightmare) etc. etc.

Nope, most women around me want very much to be women - they think generally (and possibly correctly) that blokes are - well, just what we are. They would probably happily give away some of the plumbing problems and the hormone stuff and they wouldn't mind being able to pee standing up, but that's about where it stops from what I hear. :)

I hope all of us have a great day

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.