I disagree that the debate is 100% nonsense. I think there are...

1. 167 Posts.
    I disagree that the debate is 100% nonsense. I think there are serious issues here that are good to discuss. Barring of course the C section etc rubbish.

Crarg posted an interesting link re the differences between girls and boys that I watched with my partner when first broadcast. And this is where it all starts. Boys can just thump each other and it's over and done with. Girls cannot, and so make use of the only bullet left in their gun - their tongue. Girls from a very young age learn to fight their fights with aggression and with words, and it can be pretty spiteful, nasty stuff. By the time these girls are women, they have tuned this to a fine art. That's just how it is.

Some excerpts..

"But where does this mean girl mentality come from? Science is exposing the hidden underbelly of female aggression. And it starts disturbingly young".

"You know, for 35 years we've told girls they're allowed to be assertive and stand up for themselves. But we haven't actually told them where the line is about aggression."

Now.. at the risk of also being labelled a masogynist, this has real repercussions in the workplace today. Personally I have seen much of it. Women in the workplace (generalising I know) can be very aggressive and nasty, especially to other women. It is a real issue. All the women I have bounced this off say the same thing. My own mother saying, "to be honest the only issues I have had in the workplace over the years has been with women". I think there are more masogynist women than there are masogynist men! Go figure.

My main issue with women (and don't get me wrong. I love you little apricots from your toenails to the hair on your head) is that you don't seem to understand that sometimes we don't want you around. Sometimes we like to curse and spit and talk about sex etc, with no women around to offend. Just back off a bit. You won't find any men protesting outside Fernwood gym holding signs, "Let us in, let us in". I have no problem with womens clubs. Let us have some man stuff, and grow up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.